3 girls, me, and a recipe

Welcome! I hope you enjoy reading about the passions in my life, my family, cooking, gardening, my pets and making memories that my girls will pass on to their children.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Tuesday!

Hello everyone, I hope everyone had a great weekend. My oldest daughter and I, and two of our dear friends, Tisha and Kirsten took a road trip this weekend. We went to Canton Texas for their monthly trade days. It is 100 acres of shopping fun. We stayed in a cute little bed an breakfast on a mountain. Although the booths at trade days closed about 6 pm, our mountain we stayed on came alive at night. We shopped until after 10 pm, went to a quilt auction, found a restaurant with comfort food and had massages. Although it was alot of walking we had a great time. Tisha even purchased her new daughter, Kallie Nicole, a schnorkie. She is half schnauzer and half yorkie. She is the most precious girl! She is 11 weeks and the cutest pup you have ever seen. She was such a good girl in the car on the way home. We found this wonderful pie shop and stopped in there not once, not twice but about 4 times to try different pies. They were homemade and we devoured them. We got alot of great finds and bargains and Kallie got some great toys and a new bed and blanket. Lauren found some really pretty things for her room. If there is anything, and I mean anything, you are looking for this is the place to find it. Here is a few pics from the weekend!
Have a wonderful day!

Tisha And I with our empty carts.



Lauren and Kirsten with all of the yummy pies.

Lauren and I at the pie shop.

Tisha, Lauren, and Kirsten at our favorite spot on The Mountain.


Kirsten and the new baby Kallie Nicole

Kirsten and Lauren ready to shop!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

What a guy your married too!!!!! Hey cleaned your carpets!!!! Please tell him thank you for letting me use the machine!!! I too had alot of shopping fun at Target with our two angel girls!!!! Canton sounds like so much fun!!! In November we are going to Harwin (sp), and I am so excited. Anyway I was just checking in. Love ya.