3 girls, me, and a recipe

Welcome! I hope you enjoy reading about the passions in my life, my family, cooking, gardening, my pets and making memories that my girls will pass on to their children.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Southern Plates Mexican Wedding Cookies


These cookies are fantastic! They are also very quick! Go over and see Christy at http://www.southernplate.com/ and check 'em out. Just dont try to eat them so fast that you inhale the powdered sugar~looks around to see if anyone saw me~ LOL!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I saw those on Southern Plate too and really want to try them! Yours look great. I'm the type to inhale powdered sugar too (did anyone read that?...) ;-)

Lauren said...

Yum! Looks yummy!!! PS love the Fire King dish :)

Tina Butler said...

Great job Joan I have them on my list to make. I bet it is hard to eat just one.