3 girls, me, and a recipe

Welcome! I hope you enjoy reading about the passions in my life, my family, cooking, gardening, my pets and making memories that my girls will pass on to their children.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

I got an award! Gosh, I just love that......

I got an award from Nicole at http://www.heart4myhome.blogspot.com/. She is so sweet and if you are ever in the need of an uplift in your day that is the place to go. She has such a positive outlook you cant help but feel it.

I am gonna pass this on to Christine at http://www.mistressofcakes.blogspot.com/. She is a new friend and she is a sweetie. She also has some great looking stuff over there.

and

Cheryl at http://www.cookindunkinstyle.blogspot/. She probably doesnt know it but I have been stalking her page for awhile and she has just the best stuff. Everything she has on there I love and I wanna make everything. AND she has the cutest pup!

You girls inspire me everyday! Thanks to all three of you!

Love,

Joan

3 comments:

Heart 4 My Home said...

This was certainly an award that you deserved! Have a grand day!

~blessings

Unknown said...

From one Southern Belle to another thank you so much! I kind of don't ever expect the awards because all I do is post other pictures of peoples wonderful creations! Its really nice to be recognized! Most of all CONGRATS TO YOU! Its fun when people actually read your blog isn't it? I'm so happy that you got an award...don't worry I'll have some for you too! Come over to my blog.

Kristy said...

Congratulations Joan!!! You deserve it!