3 girls, me, and a recipe

Welcome! I hope you enjoy reading about the passions in my life, my family, cooking, gardening, my pets and making memories that my girls will pass on to their children.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

An Irritated Nerd

It is football season and the week before our homecoming football game is spirt week. Each day is something new at the high school. Today (thursday) was super hero day, tomorrow is blue and white day and so on....Well on tuesday it was nerd day. My girls always liked to dress up for whatever was going on. When this time rolls around I get really irritated because when they want to dress up for this day, they head straight for MY closet. Now I dont know if I should ground someone or just go shopping. When did I officially become so uncool my clothes are considered nerd clothes? I cant wait til they have kids of their own!

No comments: