3 girls, me, and a recipe

Welcome! I hope you enjoy reading about the passions in my life, my family, cooking, gardening, my pets and making memories that my girls will pass on to their children.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Fall Swap!

I participating in a fall/halloween swap hosted by Lori at Morning Glories and Moonflowers and once again, I had a great time shopping for my new friend Valorie from Wisconsin! Hi Valorie! She sent me the most wonderful things. She is a very talented lady. The outside of the box was so pretty and I can tell she spent alot of time on it. She has really great handwriting and it looked awesome.

Look at the great pumpkins she put on the outside of the box!


It was so cute!



My pictures are not so great and didnt do the goodies justices but I really wanted to share these with all of you.


This was how it looked before all the unwrapping. I was so excited!


This is a vintage cone I hung on the front door knob. I am going to fill it with some delicious something!


She include some candles that are making my house smell awfully good. And also some very cute coasters that I dont even like to put drinks on because I dont want to mess them up!

Thanks again Valorie, for making this fall season so special!

1 comment:

Val said...

You are most welcome, my friend!!!!
But where are the pics of the lovely treasures that came from you to WI? I was tickled by the wonderful Halloween goodies you chose for me! Thanks again and Happy All Hallows Eve!!
Val