3 girls, me, and a recipe

Welcome! I hope you enjoy reading about the passions in my life, my family, cooking, gardening, my pets and making memories that my girls will pass on to their children.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Quiche Muffins

He everyone! I'm so sorry that I was MIA for awhile. I have been working at a summer job and I miss my blogging! This is a short term job and that is what keeps me going. I am enjoying the extra money. Todays recipe comes from the Pioneer Flour Mill in San Antonio. The restaurant there is called The Guenther House. The Guenther family started the Pioneer flour mill many, many years ago. The restaurant is located in the Guenther homestead and it is a great place to eat. One day this was their special. It is a great breakfast/brunch recipe. It is great with a salad and some fresh fruit.





Here is your picture of ingredients. It seems like alot.



Mix your eggs, milk, melted butter and biscuit mix together.


You will need some green onions, tops n all!

Diced ham

Shredded zucchini

Oil your muffin cups. I used these jumbo things.

Add your cheeses and mix well.

Fill the tins up almost to the top.

Bake for about 30 minutes and be sure to let them cool.
These things are just scrumptious.j
Quiche Muffins
4 eggs
1 cup milk
2/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
3 cups biscuit mix
2 1/4 cups diced ham
2 cups shredded zucchini
3/4 cup chopped green onions
3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
3/4 cup grated swiss cheese
3/4 cup grated provolone cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Oil the muffin tins. Stir eggs, milk, butter and biscuit mix in a bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients blending thoroughly (batter may be refrigerated over night in an airtight container-I did this and it was just fine). Scoop batter into prepared muffin cups. Bake 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool before trying to remove from pan.

No comments: