3 girls, me, and a recipe

Welcome! I hope you enjoy reading about the passions in my life, my family, cooking, gardening, my pets and making memories that my girls will pass on to their children.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Sweetest Boy!

Yesterday my cousin visited with her new baby boy. His name is Scotty and I am completely in love. I could not put this beautiful baby down. I now have pictures of every angle of this child. I know I usually try to stick with all things kitchen on my blog but I really could not resist sharing this with you all.


Sleeping. But we bugged him until he woke up.



He never even fussed one bit.


This can make my heart swell so big it almost hurts.



I couldnt leave his feet alone, they were so sweet!


3 comments:

Kristy said...

Oh my gosh how cute is he!!!! He is just precious.

Love, Kristy

Keeper of the Home said...

He is a handsome little man. What a great grin he has!!! Such a blessing. Thank you for introducing us to him.

Anonymous said...

awwwwuh!