3 girls, me, and a recipe

Welcome! I hope you enjoy reading about the passions in my life, my family, cooking, gardening, my pets and making memories that my girls will pass on to their children.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Prayers Please.

Good Morning Everyone. I wont be able to post for a couple days. My mother is going in this afternoon to have some metal rods put in her back. She is in extreme pain and cant hardly walk. She is nervous but she is ready. I will be up at the hospital for a couple of days I am sure.
Be back soon with some more great recipes.
Love you all, please say a prayer for her.
Joan

2 comments:

Keeper of the Home said...

Know that you all are in my prayers. If I can do anything please don't hesitate to call upon me. Luv ya my dear friend.

Joan said...

I appreciate that so much more than I can say.
Luv ya too!