3 girls, me, and a recipe

Welcome! I hope you enjoy reading about the passions in my life, my family, cooking, gardening, my pets and making memories that my girls will pass on to their children.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving my dear friends!

I probably wont be posting this week due to the preparations for Thanksgiving at my house, but I wanted to take a minute to wish you all a wonderful, fun filled, blessed Thanksgiving. My wish for you all is to be surrounded by the love of family and friends and of course, great food. I have my menu planned out and have been soaking up all the wonderful Thanksgiving posts of my blog friends. When I am using your recipes this week I will be saying a little prayer for each of you, that you all are having a beautiful day filled with what we are thankful for all year long!
Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Joan thank you for the Thanksgiving wish and the same to all of you. Thank you for coming to my rescue the other day with the Thyme and oh how I loved the Apple butter, jam, jelly, whatever it was called because it was goooooooood......Kerry and I almost finished the whole jar that day!!! We didnt get these bodies from eating only lettuce!!! I love all of you!

Love and blessings, Kristy

ps I stole that graphic from you , and I hope you dont mind, I loved it and am gonna use it on my blog!! hehehe